Right to change your mind
If you have bought online or over the telephone and are a consumer and not a trade customer, then you have the right to change your mind and receive a refund subject to some conditions shown below.
- You must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver your goods. If the goods are split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
- You must return the items at your own cost. This includes any customs charges which may be incurred when items are returned from countries outside the UK; these will be deducted from your refund if incurred by us.
- To let us know you want to change your mind contact Customer Service and let us know which items you wish to return. Please provide your name and order number in any communication, so that we can identify your order and process your return.
- Returned items must arrive with us within 14 days of telling us that you intend to return them.
- Your refund will be reduced if you have used or damaged the goods. You can find more details of this in our Terms and Conditions.
- Upon our receipt of your returned items, you will receive a full refund of the price paid, including our standard cost of delivery if charged; your refund will be credited to your original method of payment.
How to make a return
You must notify customer service of your pending return and include your order number, name and details of the returned items.
Repackage your items carefully to protect them during transit. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for the non-delivery of returned items. We will confirm receipt of your returned items by email.
Please send all returns to the following address:
Icon // Returns
Units 5 & 6 Malvern View Business Park,
Stella Way, Bishops Cleeve,
Cheltenham, GL52 7DQ,
Please make sure to enclose a note containing your name, order number and details of the items you are returning to enable us to identify your order and process the return.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If any item in your order arrives damaged or faulty please notify customer service. Please include your order number, any relevant details and a photo of the damaged or faulty items. Someone from customer service will contact you to organise a replacement or a refund; as part of the resolution we may ask you to return the damaged or faulty items at our cost.